Wednesday, June 20, 2007

one more day

So, tomorrow, I leave for Zambia. I couldn't be any more thankful and excited.

Thankful for getting to go and share with these children about how amazing God is and how He will love them and protect them and how they are ACCEPTED AS IS in Him.

Thankful for how much He is going to change me in this process, change me into who i am in Him. Thankful that I'll never be the same again.

Throughout this entire process of preparing to go to Zambia, HE has only continued to bless me. Giving me abundant fellowship during the week, full of people who are transparent, who know we are sinful, who knows that we are not perfect, but we come together and bear each others burdens and we're a family - there for one another. He's teaching me a lot about fellowship, and how important it is...and how you really! cannot do anything on your own.

Philippians 2:1-4 says...
If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose. Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.

No comments: