Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Camp LIFE

So the theme for Camp LIFE in Zambia is "Freedom In Christ."

These are our verses:

Who I am in Christ

I am Loved:
*John 3:16 - I am loved by God.
John 15:9 - I am loved by Jesus.
Romans 5:8 - I am loved no matter what I do.
1 John 4:18 - I have no fear because I am loved.

I am Accepted:
*John 1:12 - I am God's Child
John 15:15 - I am Chrit's Friend
Romans 5:1 - I have been justified
Ephesians 1:1 - I am a saint

I am Secure:
*Romans 8:38-39 - I cannot be separated from His Love
Romans 8:1-2 - I am forever free from condemnation.
2 Corinthians 1:21-22 - I am established, annointed and sealed.
Colossians 3:3 - I am hidden with Christ in God

I am Signifigant:
*John 15:16 - I have been chosen & appointed
Matthew 5:13-14 - I am the light of the world.
Acts 1:8 - I am a personal witness of Jesus
2 Corinthians 5:17-21 - I am an Ambassador of Truth

I am Victorious:
*1 Corinthians 15:57 - I am victorious over sin and death
Romans 8:37 - I am more than a conqueror in Him
2 Corinthians 2:14 - I am walking in triumph.
1 John 5:4 - I have overcome the world.

************************
While preparing for this and going over all these verses, it was such a good reminder for me. A reminder for how true all this is for us, and how wonderful it is.

I love you ALL. and will miss you all! I will post on Sunday the 24th and July 1. Zambia is 7 hours ahead.

I cannot wait to share with you all that will happen! I'll also bring lots of pictures back, but I'm sure you already knew that!!

3 comments:

Ashley Driskell said...

Zambia! AGH! I will pray that the Lord moves in nMIGHTY ways! Can't wait for you t ocome back! Call me! 979-402-0416!

Ashley Driskell said...

ps... i changed my profile picture for you so you know it's me ;)

Karen said...

Ash you will for sure be in my prayers! I hope that you have an amazing time! Cant wait to hear what Gods doing!