Friday, August 3, 2007

Sweet Chocolate



....because I love chocolate, and I LOVE my friends!


I got to see this sweet friend of mine on Wednesday. She has been in China all summer ministering on a college campus there.

It's amazing how God can take us both all around the globe and then bring us back together so we can share how He is working in our lives and all that He taught us! I love how we can be apart from each other for one month, two months, and come back and we pick up just where we left off. She is such a blessing!

For 2 hours we shared our stories, just sitting there telling each other our tales from around the world and constantly learning from each others experiences, encouraging one another.

I just love how God created fellowship and how wonderful it is.



This incredible woman you see here... I've really only known since about January of this year, but I feel like I've known her for a lot longer than that. She is such a blessing, and I love getting to have her and her family in my life.

Getting to watch Kendra be a mother to Taylor and a wife to Allen is such a blessing. I learn so much just watching her, them. I love every chance I get to hang out with them. They have been gone on vacation, and I'm so glad their back so I can see them!

She shows me how to live the life that I desire to live by the way she lives her life! Love you Kendra!!!

God is SO good! All the time!



making cookies during exams!! much better than studying!! ha, she'll love I posted this one!



We went to the ICE 2006 at the Gaylord Texan.

Rachel! My sweet roommatee. She's been gone all summer, not that I have been here a lot, but on the days I am here... I DO NOT like being here alone.

I hate staying by myself, especially at night... I have some huge fears that I'm dealing with here people, and I don't think my 2 chihuahuas are going to do ANYTHING if something happens!



I mean, does that really look terrifying?

Anyways... I can't wait for Rachel to be back, I can't believe we're Seniors and this is are last year to live together! I have missed her so much, but I know that this time of being apart will make us be even closer!

God works things to the good of those who love Him!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Yay for sweet friends! I am so thankful for you too! Are you back yet? That was a long week without you!